The Mitchell MUT70S Tenor Ukulele is a variation on our ever-popular MU70, but now available in a tenor size for additional low end and easy playability. The rich tone of a solid spruce top combines with the warmth of rosewood back and sides for a well-rounded sound, while its larger scale and body provides excellent projection in any playing situation.
The attractive abalone rosette, mother of pearl mini-dots and natural finish give it a classic, timeliness ukulele look, while the compensated saddle provides improved intonation and tuning. The special D-G-B-E tuning — same as the top four strings on a regular guitar — allow players transitioning from guitar to uke to feel right at home.
• Larger 27” tenor size for bigger sound and projection
• Sold spruce top with rosewood back and sides
• “D-G-B-E” tuning for easy transition for guitarists
• Abalone rosette and purfling
• Compensated saddle
• Attractive mother of pearl mini-dots
• Indian rosewood fingerboard
• Rosewood bridge
Shop now at the following retailersGuitar Center